Check your Unsecured Business Finance Eligibility
Unsecured Secured Business Finance is a Collateral Free type of business funding for Manufacturing & Service Industry.
At BizzCap Advisors we help the Self Employed Professional (Doctors, Architectures etc. ) & Self Employed Non Professional/ Businessmen to get the Unsecured Business Loan from various Bank & NBFC's at compatible Interest Rates.
We also helps the client to Avail Loan under Varios Goverment Schemens such as CGTSME, Standup India, StartUP India, Mudra Loan Scheme from various Nationalised Banks & Goverment Institutions Like SIDBI, NSIC etc. The prupose of the loan is mainly for Business Expansion, Purchase Of Raw Material, Purchase Of Equipments, Payments to Supplier.
- Loan Amount:- Min 5 Lacs- 500 Lacs
- Tenure:- 12 Months - 48 Months
- ROI: From 13.50% - 21%
- Processing Fee: Upto 2%
Eligibility For Unsecured Business Finance• Age limit 18 - 70 years for Business Loan. However, some banks Have different age limits for self-employed and self-employed professionals.
• Maximum loan tenure up to 3 years.
• Minimum Annual Turn Over is 1Cr. for Manufacture & trader .
• Minimum Loan Amount is Rs 10 lakhs and Maximum limit is Rs 1 crore, in select cases up to Rs 5 crore (T & C apply).
Documents Required For Unsecured Business Finance
- Filled Application form
- Applicant & Co-Applicant KYC : Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport, Residence Electricity Bill of Promoter/ Partners/ Directors.
- Proof of Business: PAN for Partnership & Pvt Ltd, Partnership Deed in Case Of Partnership Firms, MOA & AOA with Incorporation Certificate for Pvt Ltd Firm, Shop Act Licence, UAN Certificate, GST Certificate, VAT Certificate, TIN Certificate.
- Proof of Income: IT Returns with Computation of Income , Balance Sheet with Audit Report for last 3 years along certified by CA.
- Banking: Last 12-months bank statement for operative account both professional and business.
- Previous Loan Sanction Letters and 1 Year GSTR3B Challans.
- Post Dated Cheques
|Banks Name||Interest rate||Processing fees|
|Aditya Birla Finance Ltd||16% - 21%||2% + GST|
|Axis Bank Ltd||16% - 21% (MCLR- 8.90% Plus Spread 7.10% - 15.10% )||2% + GST|
|Bajaj Finance Ltd||18% Onwards||2% + GST|
|Capital First Ltd||19% – 28%||2% + GST|
|Clix Capital Services Pvt Ltd||18% - 24%||2% + GST|
|Deutsche Bank||14%-20%||2% + GST|
|EDELWEISS RETAIL FINANCE LIMITED||19% – 22%||2% + GST|
|Equitas Small Finance Bank||16% - 20%||2% + GST|
|Fullerton India Credit Co. Ltd||19% – 28%||2% + GST|
|HDB Financial Services Ltd.||16% - 20%||2% + GST|
|HDFC Bank Ltd||15% – 18%||2% + GST|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||16% – 21%||2% + GST|
|IIFL (India Infoline Finance Ltd)||18 to 25%||2% + GST|
|IndiaBulls Finance Ltd||19% – 22%||2% + GST|
|Indusind Bank Ltd.||16%-21%||2% + GST|
|Capital Intek||19% – 22%||2% + GST|
|Janlakshmi Financial||18 to 25%||2% + GST|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||16% – 21%||2% + GST|
|Magma Fincorp Ltd||19% – 22%||2% + GST|
|Neo Growth Credit Pvt Ltd||19% 24%||2% + GST|
|Ratnakar Bank Ltd||16% – 22%||2% + GST|
|Reliance Capital Ltd||16% – 22%||2% + GST|
|Shriram City Union Finance Ltd||16% – 22%||2% + GST|
|Standard Chartered Bank||16% – 22%||2% + GST|
|Tata Capital Financial Services Ltd.||18%-24%||2% + GST|
|United Petro Finance||18% – 24%||2% + GST|
|Vistaar Financial Services Pvt Ltd - Banglore||18% – 24%||2% + GST|
|Yes Bank||16% – 22%||+ GST|