Check your Agri Finance Eligibility
Complete Solution of all your Agricultural Credit Needs!!!!!!! If you are a Farmer or Individual Agriculturist or Corporate / Firm engaged in agriculture & allied activities such as Poultry Farming or Dairy Farming etc - we can help you to expand your business through various financial products from the Financial Institutions.
(a) Retail Agri Loan
(b) Long term Loan for agriculture & allied activities (Agri Term Loan)
You can get term loans to buy cattle or agriculture equipment as a part of the Agricultural Term Loan (Agri TL) scheme from various banks. Repay these loans over a period of 3-4 years in monthly/Half yearly/ Yearly instalments as per your convenience.
Eligibility For Agri Finance• Age limit 18 - 70 years for Loan Against Property. However, some banks Have different age limits for salaried, self-employed and self-employed professionals.
• Residential property, commercial property and industrial property are the most eligible securities for loan against property.
• Maximum loan tenure up to 7 years.
Documents Required For Agri Finance
- Filled Application form
- Applicant & Co-Applicant KYC : Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport, Residence Electricity Bill of Promoter/ Partners/ Directors.
- Proof of Business: PAN for Partnership & Pvt Ltd, Partnership Deed in Case Of Partnership Firms, MOA & AOA with Incorporation Certificate for Pvt Ltd Firm, Shop Act Licence, UAN Certificate, GST Certificate, VAT Certificate, TIN Certificate.
- Proof of Income: IT Returns with Computation of Income , Balance Sheet with Audit Report for last 3 years along certified by CA.
- Banking: Last 12-months bank statement for operative account both professional and business.
- Previous Loan Sanction Letters and 1 Year GSTR3B Challans.
Property Documents for Self Employed:
Copies of all property documents of the concern property that you chose to pledge for the loan:
- Registered Agreement,
- Copy of Approved Sanction Plan
- NA Order
- 7/12 Extract
- Property Development Agreement
- Title Search Report
- Commencement Certificate
- Completion Certificate