Check your Personal Loan Eligibility
Personal Loans are the unsecured form of loans that are usually taken by an individual for the personal benefits. Whether you are planning a honeymoon with your soul mate, a travel trip or you just want to buy something for yourself, all you can do is to go for a Personal loan.
Personal loan has many distinct features that make it suitable to be availed for all kinds of personal requirements.
- Flexibility :
Unlike the can easily be availed through without any kind of restrictions. Other kinds of loans, Personal Loan can easily be availed through without any kind of restrictions. Personal Loan offer you with a wide amount of freedom in terms of using the loan amount in any possible way.
- No Security Required :
Another great thing is that being an unsecured loan you are not required to offer any kind of security to the money lender such as cash, shares or any other kind of assets
One can easily enjoy the great amount of benefits through availing Personal Loans such as quick process without much documentation. There are no collaterals required like cash, assets, home, shares, gold as the form of security.
- Age limit 18 - 70 years for Personal Loan. However, some banks Have different age limits for salaried, self-employed and self-employed professionals.
- The eligibility varies based on the applicant’s profession, income & loan requirement.
- Total working experience: minimum 3- years
Documents Required For PERSONAL LOAN
- Filled Application form
- Passport size Photograph
- Voter’s ID/Pan Card/Valid Passport/Aadhar Card/Valid driving license with photograph.
- Income Proof: Latest 3 Month salary slip / Certificate for Fixed Salary / Latest 2 year form 16 and Last 6 months bank statement / Passbook of salary account.
- Residence Proof: Latest electricity bill / Utility bill piped gas bill / telephone bill /Passport / Registered lease agreement with a utility bill in the name of landlord.
- Fill the Application Form
- Submit all the Documents with a recent photograph
- Check and Compare the Rates with Other Banks
Yes, depending on the cost of loan the fee deducted is around 1.5-2% of the total amount of the loan taken. Apart from this, you will have to pay the applicable Service Tax.
- Agriculture Loan
- Travel Loan
- Wedding Loan Credit Card Repay Loan
- Gold Loans
- Standing Instruction
- Electronic Clearing Services
- Post Dated Cheques
|Banks Name||Interest rate||Processing fees|
|Aditya Birla Finance Ltd||14% - 26%||2% + GST|
|Axis Bank Ltd||15.5%-24%||2% + GST|
|Bajaj Finance Ltd||13.99%-18%||3% + GST|
|Fullerton India Credit C||18% – 40%||2% + GST|
|HDB Financial Services L||14% – 21%||2% + GST|
|HDFC Bank Ltd||10.99% – 18%||2% + GST|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||10.99% – 18%||2% + GST|
|IDFC Bank First Ltd||11%-18%||2% + GST|
|IIFL (India Infoline Finance||12.99% Onwards||2% + GST|
|Indusind Bank Ltd.||10.50% - 30.50%||2% + GST|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||11.50%-24%||2% + GST|
|Ratnakar Bank Ltd||13% – 18%||2% + GST|
|Standard Chartered Bank||13% – 18%||2% + GST|
|Tata Capital Financial Services||12% – 18%||2% + GST|
|Yes Bank||10.75%-16%||2% + GST|