Check your Secured Business Finance Eligibility
Secured Business Finance is a type of business funding instrument secured by pledging valuable asset as collateral to Self Employed Professional, Self Employed Non Professional/ Businessman .
At BizzCap Advisors we help you to get the Secured Business Finance through Term Loan Against Residential, Commercial or Industrial Property, LAP- OD,Term Loan for Commercial Purchase, Lease Rental Discounting againt the Rent Recivable for a specified time period.
The prupose of the loan is mainly for Business Expansion, Purchase Of Raw Material, Purchase Of Equipments, Payments to Supplier.
- Loan Amount:- Min 10 Lacs- 20 Cr.
- Tenure:- Upto 15 Years
- Property Cosidered:- Residential, Commercial, Industrial & Plot
- ROI: From 9.50% - 18%
- Processing Fee: 1%
- Pre Payment Charges:- NIL
Eligibility For Secured Business Finance• Age limit 18 - 70 years for Loan Against Property. However, some banks Have different age limits for salaried, self-employed and self-employed professionals.
• Residential property, commercial property and industrial property are the most eligible securities for loan against property.
• Maximum loan tenure up to 18 years, overdraft available.
• One of variants of business & personal loans & (in the last) rate of interest in Loan Against Property typically remains just half of unsecured loans & tenure can go up to 15 years.
Documents Required For Secured Business Finance
- Filled Application form
- Applicant & Co-Applicant KYC : Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport, Residence Electricity Bill of Promoter/ Partners/ Directors.
- Proof of Business: PAN for Partnership & Pvt Ltd, Partnership Deed in Case Of Partnership Firms, MOA & AOA with Incorporation Certificate for Pvt Ltd Firm, Shop Act Licence, UAN Certificate, GST Certificate, VAT Certificate, TIN Certificate.
- Proof of Income: IT Returns with Computation of Income , Balance Sheet with Audit Report for last 3 years along certified by CA.
- Banking: Last 12-months bank statement for operative account both professional and business.
- Previous Loan Sanction Letters and 1 Year GSTR3B Challans.
Property Documents for Self Employed:
Copies of all property documents of the concern property that you chose to pledge for the loan:
- Registered Agreement,
- Copy of Approved Sanction Plan
- NA Order
- 7/12 Extract
- Property Development Agreement
- Title Search Report
- Commencement Certificate
- Completion Certificate
- Market Value of the Property
- Registration of the Property
- Income and Repayment Capacity of the Individuals
- Call the Bank on the Toll-Free Number
- Mail on the registered mail id of the branch
- Visit the bank branch personally
- Standing Instruction
- Electronic Service Clearing
- Post Dated Cheques
|Banks Name||Interest rate||Processing fees|
|Andhra Bank||One year MCLR+2.05%+0.25%||Processing charges @300/lakh + S.tax (Minimum:Rs.1000/- and Maximum:25000 plus Tax)|
|Bank Of Baroda||One year MCLR plus Strategic Premium||Minimum: Rs. 7,500/- to Maximum: Rs.1,50,000/-|
|Canara Bank||One Year MCLR + 3.00%||1% of loan amount with a minimum of Rs.5000/- and maximum of Rs. 50,000/-.|
|South Indian Bank||One year MCLR+2.00%||Upto 1% + GST|
|PNB Housing Finance||10.50%||Upto 1% + GST|
|Citi Bank||9.50%||Upto 1% + GST|
|DCB Bank Ltd||10.00% - 12.75%||Upto 1% + GST|
|ICICI LAP||10.00% to 12.00%||Upto 1% + GST|
|Axis Bank Ltd||11%-12.10%||Upto 1% + GST|
|Edelweiss Finance Ltd.||11.50% - 12.75%||Upto 1% + GST|
|Essel Finance||9.00% - 10.00%||Upto 1% + GST|
|Fedbank Financial Services Ltd.||9.50%||Upto 1% + GST|
|Fullerton India Credit Co. Ltd||10.00% - 12.75%||Upto 1% + GST|
|HDB Financial Services Ltd.||10.00% - 12.75%||Upto 1% + GST|
|IDFC Bank Ltd||8.75% to 10.75%||Upto 1% + GST|
|RBL Bank Limited||10.50% to 12.75%||Upto 1% + GST|
|L & T Finance Ltd||10.75% to 12.50%||Upto 1% + GST|
|India bulls||09.00% to 11.75%||Upto 1% + GST|
|Deutsche Bank||9.00% to 10.00%||0.75% + GST|
|DCB Bank||10.00% to 12.75%||Upto 1% + GST|
|Cholamandalam||10.00% to 12.75%||Upto 1% + GST|
|Capri Global||12.00% to 13.75%||Upto 1% + GST|
|Bhandhan Bank||12.00%-16.00%||Upto 1% + GST|
|Reliance Capital||11.00% to 12.75%||Upto 1% + GST|
|Shriram Housing||12.00% to 18.00%||Upto 1% + GST|
|Aadhaar Housing||13.00% to 15.00%||Upto 1% + GST|
|Capital First||13.00% to 18.00%||Upto 1.5% + GST|
|Aditya Birla Home Finance||10.00% to 12.00%||Upto 1% + GST|
|Magma Housing||12.00% to 15.00%||Upto 2% + GST|
|Yes Bank||10% to 11%||Upto 1% + GST|